top of page

Welcome to MK Law, P.A. 

Family Law Services in Fort Lauderdale, FL

MK Law, P.A. is a full service law firm of top-notch trial attorneys with a winning track record, and we are ready to fight for you to achieve your individual goals. We represent clients from across South Florida seeking expert legal representation, with an emphasis on personal attention and care.

Contact Us




Se Habla Español



MK Law, P.A. is a family law practice in Fort Lauderdale, FL, that is committed to helping resolve family disputes such as divorce and child custody. With years of experience in family law, we have the expertise to create a plan that works in your best interest. Divorces and child custody disputes often raise legal issues such as child support, alimony, time-sharing, relocation, determination of parentage, and more. We keep you informed throughout the entirety of your case and help you make the best decisions. Family disputes can cause immense anxiety and distress, but with MK Law, P.A., you are in good hands throughout the process. We cover all aspects of your case to ensure that our legal team answers all of your questions and concerns. If you or a friend is searching for a family lawyer in Fort Lauderdale, FL, MK Law, P.A. can help give them peace of mind through a difficult time. Contact MK Law, P.A., for a free consultation with our family law attorneys in Fort Lauderdale, FL!

Removal/Deportation Proceedings

Citizenship Applications

Immigrant Visas:

  • Political Asylum

  • Temporary Protected Status

  • Green Card Applications (adjustment of status)

  • Petitions for residency based on Marriage, engagement, adoption, or relationship to U.S citizens or permanent residents.

  • employment based immigration

  • returning residents

  • Diversity visa

Non-Immigrant Visas


Visitor Visas:


B1/B2- For visits to the United States for tourism, family visits, medical treatment, or to conduct business.

Visa Waiver - If you are a citizen of a qualifying nation, you don’t need a ViSA, but we can assist you with the Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA) approval before you make travel plans

Student Visa:

  • F: Attending academic institution of any level

  • M: Non-Academic Schools, usually vocational.

  • J: Exchange Visitor Visa

  • B: visit but for purpose of visiting schools you wish to attend.

Temporary Worker Visas:

  • H-1B: Person in Specialty Occupation

  • H-1B1: Free Trade Agreement (FTA) Professional

  • H-2A: Temporary Agricultural Worker

  • H-2B: Temporary Non-agricultural Worker

  • H-3: Trainee or Special Education visitor

  • L: Intracompany Transferee

  • O: Individual with Extraordinary Ability or Achievement

  • P-1: Individual or Team Athlete, or Member of an Entertainment Group

  • P-2: Artist or Entertainer (Individual or Group)

  • Q-1: Participant in an International Cultural Exchange Program

  • J: Exchange Visitor Visa

  • I: Media Visa

  • E: Investor Visa and Treaty Trader Visa

  • TN/TD: NAFTA Professional Worker Visa

Contact MK Law, P.A.



Se Habla Español


Trial Lawyers Building

633 SE 3rd Avenue, #4F

Fort Lauderdale, FL  33301

Success! Message received.

bottom of page